Friday, January 6, 2012

How can i dye sheer curtains?

I want to dye my sheer curtains blue. I can't find any material the blue i want. I want to dye one white sheer a light cornflower blue and then the other one a deep navy blue. How do I dye them this color?



or, if anyone knows where i could pick these up, I live in MA. any curtain ideas are also welcome :) (all i really know is I want curtains that color lol)

How can i dye sheer curtains?
depends on the type of fabric... check the info below...
Reply:Go to any store and pick up a packet of Rit dye. They make some pretty blue colors and if they dont have the shade you want, you can mix your own using 2-3 packets of different colors.

Read the instructions well, I have used this product many times with great results.


No comments:

Post a Comment